The OBU organises a range of events each year and supports many activities within the School calendar, including those arranged by the Shore Foundation and Shore Association.
- Year Reunions - Alumni years that are 1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 45, 50, 55 and 60 years since leaving and others on request.
- Regional and International Reunions - Tamworth, Riverina, Far West, Canberra, Melbourne, Southern Highlands, Perth, Brisbane, London, Singapore.
- Old Boys Chapel Services
- Annual Sports Day - Golf and bowls sports day, open to all Old Boys, past and present parents and friends of the School.
- OBU Northbridge Day - A return to Northbridge Day for Old Boys at one of the last home games of the Rugby/Soccer season.
- Careers Expo - Advice and guidance is provided by a range of tertiary institutions to Years 10, 11 & 12 students.
- Mitre Club Events - Including the Legends lunch and Christmas lunch
- Year 12 Leavers Lunch
- OBU Night at the Musicals
- Open Chapel Service
- Remembrance Day Chapel Service
The Whole of Life Program
The OBU provides ongoing support with life decisions and pastoral care through its Whole of Life Programme. Special emphasis is given to the provision of support in life decisions and pastoral care provided by the School Community Chaplain Rev. Dr. Nick Foord and the Community Relations Manager, Rick Clive.
Northbridge War Memorial
The OBU has supported the “Northbridge Pledge”, donating monies towards the War Memorial which is a powerful reminder of the sacrifices made by many Shore Boys and Staff.
Common Room Support
The OBU has established a plaque acknowledging academic members of staff who have achieved 25 years or more of service.
The OBU supports the Shore Archives collection which contains an enormous wealth of historical records, photographs, souvenirs, articles and other memorabilia. This unique collection is being maintained for the benefit of all Old Boys, their families and future generations of the School Community.
The OBU is happy to arrange a tour of the School. If you would like to organise a tour, please contact Rick Clive, Community Relations Manager, 02 9951482 or email